Monday, September 5, 2011

Daddy's birthday

Today is Paul's birthday (and my parents' wedding anniversary, and my brother and Michelle's anniversary) so we had a party. We also celebrated Papa's birthday and Uncle Ben's birthday since they were over the summer and we were all so busy. The party was fun, the food was delicious, and the kids had a great time playing in the backyard. Our neighbors, Sue and Amelia, gave Lily and Annie a jungle gym (which Lily calls her Donut). It's huge and she is in love with it. She flips around and does tricks that make her father and I cringe with the anticipation of an ER visit.

Nonna with most of the grandkids

Annie seems to like crackers

Lunch under a tree

Death defying acrobatics - this is an action shot

The birthday boys

I can sit up!
Lily on her scooter

My big sister has no idea how much trouble I'm going to be now!

No comments: